1.01.2011

Good Bye 2010. Hello 2011.

Photobucket
(A friend told us to look excited before taking the picture lol)

How is 2011 going to top 2010? I don't know but I'm looking forward to it.

New Year's Resolutions:
1. Blog more.
2. Read more.
3. Cook more.
4. Laugh more.
5. Blog more.

Studio Swag's 1st birthday is tomorrow + I cannot believe it's been a full year! 2010 has been so good to the Swag! The only way to top it in 2011 is to give back more!
(Literally.. Starting with a giveaway contest tomorrow, so be sure to check back in!)
I commend you little cookies out there who juggle real life schedules with constant updates!! It's pretty impressive. I vow to definitely be more consistent throughout the coming year!

Love you all + happy happy New Year!
Btw, what are your ny resolutions?

8 comments:

Maggie ☮ said...

Hurray for giveaways, Happy New Year and Happy early birthday lol

Bijou's Style said...

happy new year!!!

xx

www.bijousstyle.com

Linka said...

Love your list. Sweet, Short and to the point!

Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR, Rachel! As for my list, I don't do resolutions :)

Bog-Bog said...

Yes, blog more! Happy new year!

Song of Style said...

Happy New Year my fellow architecture student!
<3

Fashionaddict wanna be freebird said...

Thanks for your loevly comment on mt blog!
Love your blo as well!

http://writingfashionbird.blogspot.com

too young for fashion said...

my new years resolution: to read more of your blog posts! amazing. . .

2youngforfashion.blogspot.com

xx