1.10.2011

a little TIME OUT

Photobucket

Some behind the scenes photos from a recent photoshoot for The Gambit, the premier magazine of New Orleans society. (If you follow my twitter, this was the good news I was talking about it!) Recently the magazine invited three fashion bloggers from the area to do a photoshoot at the incredible Fair Folks and a Goat, and I was so honored to be chosen.

More details soon, just wanted to give you guys a sneak peek into all of the fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The bloggers chosen: Rachael from Ordinarily Urbane, Moi, and Juley from Swank Heights.

Juley: I'm sure you all know the beautiful Juley, the pioneer of all NOLA fashion blogs. A little Studio Swag trivia... Ms. Swank Heights and I go way back! She actually gave me the confidence to start my own blog and mentored me through it. I owe her all of the credit, because without her, this blog may have never existed.

Rachael: This shoot was my first time meeting Rachael, and she is the kind of girl that you meet for the first time and instantly feel like you could be best friends with. She is making her way onto the New Orleans fashion scene in BIG ways including producing the first ever NOLA Fashion Week in March of this year.

Hope you guys had a great weekend too!
Don't forget to enter into the giveaway below or here. xx

37 comments:

Christy said...

That is so cool! Can't wait to see the issue.

CP and Jo said...

beautiful!

<3 Johanna

wearandwhere

Jackie said...

WOW, you look gorgeous AS ALWAYS.. everything looks so nice :)

simplychic said...

love, love, love your outfit! the pleats go so well with the sequins! congrats on the feature, and that chair is adorable.

Tessi said...

Wow! U look gorgeous<3

xoxo tessi

http://tessi-la-la-land.blogspot.com/

Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said...

You all look gorgeous, look forward to seeing more :)

Bog-Bog said...

It's so exciting, your outift is wonderful!

Linka said...

That is so very exciting!! I love your outfit!

Juley said...

Had such a good time! Can't wait to see you on Monday. How exciting right!

Debora said...

So Cool...You are wonderful
xxx
Debora
http://glamorouscircusblog.blogspot.com

Amy said...

This is such a great blog!

Heidi said...

You look gorgeous! Great outfit. Looks like you had a lot of fun! :)

rk hall said...

Juley - so excited about Monday. I'm nervous! lol

The Rumor of Love . said...

you look beautiful ; truly inspiring .

ALYSSA .

CINDY said...

congrats rach! you look gorgeous!! the outfit is so cute. especially the jacket!

can't wait to hear more about it. :)

xx,
cins - [design3rd]

Juliet said...

Looks great!

juliet xxx

fashionstoned said...

Oh wow you look gorgeous!! just found your blog and I love it! def following!

кια said...

omg i love this armchair!

aviewfromtheshade said...

How cool! I actually follow both swankheights and your blog. Small world in the blog world!

STYLEEZTA said...

I love Rachel's shoes!! where did she get them??

rk hall said...

Styleezta - Sam Edelman http://www.ordinarilyurbane.com/2011/01/10/on-a-sneak-peek/

aview - I love that .."Small world in the blog world!" <3

Isabel said...

congrats on the opportunities coming your way :)

Juley said...

Such a sweet message! I knew instantly that your content would result in a great following. Love it. See you soon - I'm nervous as shit! Maybe breakfast before?

Magdalena said...

beautiful!

Sweet said...

congratulations on the shoot love...you look so gorgeous with the behind the scene photos!!! love the skirt and your jacket!!!

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

Cylia said...

you are absolutely stunning:) love it.

Lainey said...

Hi! I discovered you through Juley's blog. You have an amazing blog yourself, and I am now a new follower. I am so obsessed with that Time Out chair, I have to know where I can find it. :) Can't wait to see more of your posts.

Polliani said...

you look so so great.. I love your blog

http://polliani.blogspot.com

valuevillageandgoodwill said...

Congrats. Can't wait to see more.

Missy Cheeks said...

u are so gorgeous and fashion :=)
congrats!!
kisses

Zarna said...

congrats!

you look beautiful in these photos - loving the look!

Thekla said...

wow amazing photos<3


http://inablondeworld.blogspot.com/ how about following each other through bloglovin:)?xx

let me know xx

Rach is Ordinarily Urbane said...

This was so incredibly fun, love the photo recap! And thank you so much for the kind words, you're too sweet! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow :) I'm so nervous, too!!!

xo

Phuong said...

you look gorgeous! Love the jacket

Sherry, Rachel, Shirley said...

Hey Rachel,

Trois Femmes nominated you for most stylish blogger award. Check it out in our post here:
http://tresladies85.blogspot.com/2011/01/were-nominated-stylish-blog-award.html

JESSICA LANDER said...

You're so beautiful and I love you're sequin jacket!

ari said...

I love your outfit! that sequin jacket and pleated maxi skirt are soo dreamy.
Xx